
I was first attracted to Jared because he was so darn good looking ! But I kept going out with him because he was fun. Our first dates included going dancing, attending a symphony and watching the World Series together; where I pitted myself against Jared and his roommates by voting for the opposite team. (My team won.☺) Jared and I were both on the BYU Ballroom Dance teams, so we had that in common too.
During our first few years of marriage we both read a lot of personality books and we learned what makes each other tick. We developed great understanding and communication with each other, and we love to be together more than anything else.
Jared’s ability to live by his word and always trying to do the right thing is what I love and respect the most about him. If he says he is going to do something, he does it. He is a man of integrity, which is something lacking in the world right now. He has an amazing work ethic, which he developed growing up working on farms in Idaho. I'm sure his work ethic contributes to his success at work. He provides very well for our family. His knowledge of personalities makes him a great husband and father. He knows he needs to be calm with Kaila; and Nicole responds well to competition and games. I love to watch him with our girls and how well he interacts with them. Jared is a dedicated husband and father who makes time for his family everyday. The first things he wants when he walks in the door from work are hugs from all three of 'his girls'.
Jared loves all sports and plays basketball a couple of mornings a week. He loves to be on our boat in the summer as much as possible! He enjoys playing games with friends and attending Kaila's ballroom competitions and Nicole's soccer games. He is truly a wonderful man and I love him!
During our first few years of marriage we both read a lot of personality books and we learned what makes each other tick. We developed great understanding and communication with each other, and we love to be together more than anything else.
Jared’s ability to live by his word and always trying to do the right thing is what I love and respect the most about him. If he says he is going to do something, he does it. He is a man of integrity, which is something lacking in the world right now. He has an amazing work ethic, which he developed growing up working on farms in Idaho. I'm sure his work ethic contributes to his success at work. He provides very well for our family. His knowledge of personalities makes him a great husband and father. He knows he needs to be calm with Kaila; and Nicole responds well to competition and games. I love to watch him with our girls and how well he interacts with them. Jared is a dedicated husband and father who makes time for his family everyday. The first things he wants when he walks in the door from work are hugs from all three of 'his girls'.
Jared loves all sports and plays basketball a couple of mornings a week. He loves to be on our boat in the summer as much as possible! He enjoys playing games with friends and attending Kaila's ballroom competitions and Nicole's soccer games. He is truly a wonderful man and I love him!
