HI and Thank you for checking out our blog! We appreciate that you are considering adoption. We hope this blog gives you information about who we are and what we are like as a family to help you know if we could be a good adoption match for you. We have an open adoption with our daughter, Nicole, and welcome an open adoption with you if that is what you are comfortable with. Feel free to contact us with any questions.














































Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How We Met

Jared and I met in college at BYU. Jared decided to take a ballroom dance class to break up his difficult class schedule and to meet girls, which is where he met me. Jared enjoyed weight lifting, and when I saw his muscles bulging through his T-shirt I thought he was good looking! However, I was a little clueless about the round-about way he asked me out the first time so I turned him down. Despite that, he asked me out again, however I told him he had to ask me out three weeks in advance because I had a lot going on. That was a signal to Jared that I was hard to get and the chase was on. I never dated anyone else after that first date though. We dated for awhile and the rest was, as they say, history.